What's in the Box:
- 1 x VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x AviaSim Soft (preinstalled)
- 2 x AviaSim Free
- 2 x CosmoSim Soft
- 2 x CosmoSim Free
- 2 x Light Spring
- 2 x Standard Spring (preinstalled)
- 2 x Heavy Spring
Installing on VPC Desk Mount V3
1. Remove the screws from the bracket.
2. Install the MongoosT-50CM2 Base to the VPC Desk Mount as shown.
3. Secure the base to the desk mount with the same screws.
Connecting the Device to Your PC
ATTENTION: Please ensure the correct cable-port connection is made (e.g. PC USB cable to device port labelled "USB"). Incorrect cable connection can lead to non-warranty damage to the device electronics.
IMPORTANT! Use VPC Software to configure the device
Attention! In order to preserve the life of the springs, the device is supplied with fully decompressed axle springs. To start using the base, you need to adjust them, if necessary.
1. Remove the rubber plugs from the top of the base.
2. Each axis can be adjusted independently by tightening or loosening each pre-tensioner. After you are happy with your adjustments, reinsert the rubber plugs.
Changing Cams and Springs
1. Remove the base cover by unscrewing the highlighted screws.
2. Remove the rubber plugs from the top of the base and completely loosen both axis pre-tensioner bolts.
3. Remove the highlighted screws to remove the axis cam plates.
4. To replace the springs, remove them from them from inside the pre-tensioner ports. Note the washers included.
5. After all the desired changes have been made, reinsert the axis pre-tensioner bolts ensuring they are threaded through the nuts on each axis arm.
6. Replace the rubber plugs and reinstall the base plate.
Installing on VPC Universal Compact Base Plate
1. Remove the lower base plate as shown above.
2. Place the base onto the VPC Universal Compact Base Plate.
3. Secure the base with the М4х20 screws included with the VPC Universal Compact Base Plate
You may feel some resistance as the screws are almost entirely seated - some additional force may be required!
4. The base can now be mounted to your cockpit using the
When connecting a Thrustmaster grip, remove the 2 bolts holding the grip connector socket. This will allow the Thrustmaster grip to be rotated without damaging the VPC Base connector socket.
Please visit the VIRPIL Controls support portal for troubleshooting advice. If you are still experiencing issues or unable to find answers to your specific question, please create a ticket on our support portal!