- 1 x Rudder Pedals Assembly
- 2 x "Combat" Lower Footplate
- 2 x Hard Center Cams (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Standard Spring (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Strong Spring
Attaching the Footplates
1. Remove the highlighted screws.
2. Install the pads and secure with the same screws as shown in the figure below .
3. Set the desired footplate length using the dedicated screws.
4. To adjust the footplate angle, loosen the highlighted screws and set a comfortable angle. Align the notches to the cut out for set angles and tighten the screws when set at the desired angle.
5. Increase the brake axis tension by moving the return spring hook to the lower notch.
Installing Combat Style Pedals
1. Remove the upper footplate section by removing the highlighted screws.2. Remove the screws from the combat style heel plates.
3. Unscrew the highlighted bolts from the pedals assembly.
4. Install the footplate bases and secure with the same screws as shown in the figure below.
5. Attach the heel plates and upper footplate sections.6. Set the desired pad length using the dedicated screws.
Changing Cams & Springs
1. Remove the centering spring from the cam arms using round nose pliers.
2. Unscrew the highlighted nuts holding the cams onto the pedal assembly.
3. Remove the cams and replace with your desired set.
4. The cam centering springs can be configured in these positions as follows;
Standard + Strong Springs
Hard Mounting Pedal Assembly
1. Unscrew the highlighted nuts and remove the mechanic assembly from the pedal base frame.
2. Install the pedals in your cockpit using the same holes.
If you are experiencing any issues or have further questions, please create a support ticket and our support team will assist you ASAP!
VIRPIL Controls Team